Russian Law LLC
Moscow, Russian Federation
Law firm “Russian law” is a company having successful legal practice within the Russian market and having stable relations with partners doing business in different spheres.
We are offering to our clients, doing business inside and outside the Russian Federation, the following range of professionally qualified legal services as well as tax advising services, including, inter alia:
- Overall legal support for the incorporation of different types of legal entities, execution of all necessarily required corporate instruments, founding and registry documents;
- Due Diligence of transactions, including sale and purchase of real estate transactions;
- Merger and Acquisition Consulting, including acquisition of business holdings;
- Legal Structuring of complicated transactions;
- Legal Support for the cross border transactions;
- Tax Planning;
- Litigation Support on commercial disputes and on insolvency and bankruptcy matters, including representation in the different court bodies;
- Legal Support for the projects connected with the acquisition of intellectual property rights and copyrights (e.g. production of movies);
- Legal Support for the state registration of trademarks and other means of individualization.
All services are provided with all due skill, care and diligence and in good faith, generally looking after the interests of the client. Legal advisers of our company have high qualifications and long-term successful legal experience.
All our advices and recommendations are based on a deep knowledge of civil laws and tax laws of the Russian Federation, including corporate, commercial and contract laws.
Our most important criterion in advising a client is always the client’s best interests.
- Cross-border planning
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- Tax Advice
Mrs. Julia Shevela
Tel: +7 (495) 745-21-90 (ext. 1782)
Mr. Ilya Bolotskikh
Senior Legal Counsel
Tel: +7 (495) 745-21-90 (ext. 1760)
Russian Law LLC
Office 508, bld.4, 1-st Kazachiy pereulok,
Moscow 119017, Russia
Tel: +7 (495) 745-21-90 (ext. 1760, 1782)